- Why Filipino Virtual Real Estate Assistants?
- Does Cold Calling Still Work?
- 4 Tips To Coach Filipino Real Estate VAs In Cold Calling
- Where To Hire Real Estate VAs For Cold Calling
- Sample Cold Call Outline For Your Real Estate VAs
As a real estate investing team, you're always looking for motivated seller leads to add to your pipeline. But the time and effort it takes to add those leads to your pipeline can, especially for small teams, be incredibly draining.
We know scaling an investing business is tough work, and small investing teams need all the tips and hacks they can get.
Below we’re going to detail one of our favorite hacks for leveraging cold calling to generate motivated leads; hiring real estate VAs from The Philippines to handle cold calling.
This post goes into detail about how using virtual assistants from a service like REVA Global, which has VAs based in the Philippines, can help you streamline your cold calling efforts and give you more time to work on other parts of your business.
Why Filipino Virtual Real Estate Assistants?
- English: English is one of the two national languages of the Philippines, so you can be sure your virtual assistant is fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- Saving Costs: The cost of living is lower than that of the US, which means you can expect to hire a Filipino virtual assistant for anywhere from $6 - $12/hour and get a highly skilled, highly experienced professional.
- Experience: Many real estate VAs from The Philippines have been part of cold call lead generation before, and they therefore require less training than a fresh employee who needs sales coaching.
Does Cold Calling Still Work?
YES. Cold calling is still one of the most effective means of lead generation; you can check out some stats on cold calling success here, but the fact of the matter is that many of your competitors aren’t doing cold calling because it’s hard.
And that’s exactly why you need to be doing it.
4 Tips To Coach Filipino Real Estate VAs In Cold Calling
1. Establish Communication Channels Early
Make sure to establish clear lines of communication with your virtual assistant, such as setting specific times for check-ins or providing them with a way to contact you in case of any questions or concerns.
Post this somewhere they can reference it if they have any doubts. Let them know you’re there to answer questions, but also encourage them to troubleshoot any issues on their own first.
2. Provide Tools & Training
Give your VAs everything they need to succeed. This means giving them the right training and arming them with several cold calling scripts to see which ones work best for them.
This includes providing your VAs with resources as well. Not only will this empower your VA to find a solution on their own, but it will save them from pulling you off tasks to ask questions that your VA would be able to answer themselves, had they the right resources.
You cannot expect VAs to jump into the job and see wild success. It’s going to take time, effort and patience to coach your VAs toward succeeding.
3. Establish Measurable Goals
How many calls do they need to make every day? What's the goal of these calls? How many leads are these VAs expected to generate every day?
When you hire a virtual assistant to make cold calls, you are basically managing an employee, so you have to think like a boss. Give your real estate virtual assistant clear goals so they know exactly what’s expected of them.
4. Keep Track Of Performance
Like every other aspect of your business, you should be tracking your real estate VA’s results to see how many calls/day they’re making and how many leads per day they’re generating.
Does it meet your expectations? At the end of the day, you’re responsible for course-correcting if need be.
Where To Hire Real Estate VAs For Cold Calling
We actually did a big piece on this over at Leadflow that features 8 sites you can use to find cold calling services. But at the end of the day, we always recommend REVA Global to find the very best virtual real estate assistants to handle your cold calls.
Sample Cold Call Outline For Your Real Estate VAs
While there's no "one-size-fits-all" cold calling script, that didn't stop us from putting together 10 sample scripts for you.
But if you just want the general outline of what the call should look like, here it is;
Cold Call Outline
- Introduce yourself and your company
- Confirm that you are speaking with the homeowner
- Ask if now is a good time to talk
- Explain the reason for your call - to see if they are interested in selling their property
- Explain briefly why you are interested in buying properties in their area
- Ask if they would be interested in discussing a potential sale
- Ask some qualifying questions to determine if they might be a motivated seller
- Ask why they might be interested in selling their property
- Ask if they have a timeline in mind for selling the property
- Ask if they have any questions for you about the process
- If they are interested in selling, ask if you can schedule a time to discuss further
- Explain briefly what the next steps would be and what they can expect
- Confirm their contact information and schedule a time to follow up
- Thank them for their time and consideration
- Reiterate your interest in buying their property if they decide to sell
- End the call on a positive note
Cold calling should still be a key part of your lead generation strategy - but it shouldn’t be the only part. Realeflow gives you the tools to explore multiple reachout strategies, including postcards and direct calls, and a CRM to track follow ups so you can be sure to never let a warm lead go uncontacted.
Ready to see what Realeflow can do for you? Get your 7-day free trial here!