Have you ever wondered if you’re wholesaling houses the right way?
You might not be aware (because truthfully, most investors aren’t) that there are “right” and “wrong” ways to wholesale houses. And if you’re wholesaling houses the “wrong” way, it can lead to a whole host of problems for you and your business.
So I just released a new wholesaling training course that covers the right and wrong way to do a wholesale deal.
I would venture to guess that no one has ever really explained the “legal side of wholesaling” to you before now, and since the over-simplified methods of wholesaling are no longer considered the “right” way to do deals, I want to share everything that I know with you.
This information is ideal for:
- Any real estate investor who wants a systematic and dependable approach to generating more leads, and closing more deals faster.
- Anyone who is confused by real estate laws and wants to know the differences between what is considered “right” and what is considered “wrong” by the Division of Real Estate or state Department of Commerce.
- Anybody who has gotten into wholesaling for the opportunity to make “quick cash” without using their own money, credit, or funds to close deals.
- Any real estate investor who has been threatened by “cease-and-desist” letters and wants to know the steps they should take.
- Any investor who actively markets their deals to cash buyers and might not realize the possible consequences for including a property address and pictures of the house they are trying to flip.
If any of this resonates with you, then please get all the information about what you need to do to tweak your strategies and wholesale houses legally.
Here are a few highlights, so make sure you’re ready to take notes on…
- The “BEST” contingency to put on your contracts so you have enough time to legally find a buyer
- Two things that you should never say to a seller, EVER
- My personal 30 second simple elevator pitch that I call the “quick qualifier” - I’ve used it for 10 years and it works incredibly well
Once you go through this training, you’ll feel confident that you are doing wholesale deals the right way and aren’t at risk for being penalized or fined.
Get ready to take notes and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!
Sign up for the Legal Wholesaling course here.