Amazon Prime Day is here! That means a lot of those little 'nice to have' items that you've been waiting for might finally get crossed off your list! Here are 5 of the best Amazon Prime Day deals for real estate investors.
NOTE: We are not affiliated with Amazon or any of these brands and none of these are affiliate links. We, like you, just love a great deal and wanted to share them!
1. Make phone calls a tad more bearable
Whether you're listening to music or an audiobook in your down time, or are talking to the seller/contractor/title agent/buyer/etc, these headphones will help you do it in style and with clarity!
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Wired Noise Canceling Headphones (Apple) and (Samsung and Android) - $125 (Usually $279)
- Sennheiser HD 4.5 SE Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones - $99 (Usually $199)
- Sony Noise WH-CH-700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones - $98 (usually $199)
2. Sweeten the deal for buyers!
One of the greatest strategies for growing your buyers list and making the deal that much sweeter is to put together special bonus packages. Try adding one or two of these smart home accessories to your next rehab project.
Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Works with Alexa (existing doorbell wiring required) - $174 (Usually $249)
Echo (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal Fabric - $70 (Usually $100)
Echo Plus with built-in Hub – Black + Philips Hue Bulb included - $51 (Usually $75)
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - $29 (Usually $49)
3. Whittle down your reading list
We all know that the most valuable piece of real estate you will ever invest in is your mind. Tackle that reading list on the go with one of these e-readers.
- Amazon Audible - 66% off 3-months
4. Upgrade your home office setup
One of the greatest perks of being a real estate investor is you get to work from home, or anywhere for that matter. Upgrade your home office setup with some of these gizmos.
- Google Pixelbook (i5, 8 GB RAM, 128GB) - $750 (Usually $1,000)
- Acer Chromebook 14, Aluminum, 14-inch Full HD, Intel Celeron N3160, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB3-431-C5FM - $200 (Usually $300)
- Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS, Intel i7-7700HQ CPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060-6GB, VR Ready, Red Backlit KB, Metal Chassis, Windows 10 64-bit, G3-571-77QK - $900 ( Usually $1,100)
- LaCie Rugged Mini 1TB USB 3.0/USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive + 1mo Adobe CC All Apps - $60 (Usually $110)
- Google Wifi System, 1-Pack - Router Replacement for Whole Home Coverage - $100 (Usually $130)
- Realeflow - Back Office Paperless Office System! - 30-Day Trial
5. Stop running out of juice midway through the day
Let's face it, there is nothing more frustrating than being out in the field checking on your rehabs, inspecting properties, and going to networking events, than running out of juice on your devices. Never run out again with these power bank deals.
6. Store more digital items!
There is nothing worse than running out of space on your electronic devices. Here are a few great memory deals that will help you de-clutter your desk.
- Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - $20 (Usually $25)
Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - $34 (Usually $50)
- Sandisk Ultra 256GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - $74 (Usually $150)
- Sandisk Ultra 400GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - $140 (Usually $250)
- Realeflow - Unlimited Digital Storage Included In All Plans! - 30-Day Trial
7. Handle free-time like a pro!
If you've set up your business correctly, you should have some down time every now and again. Decompress by yourself or with your family with these sweet deals.
Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR - Fire TV Edition - $290 ( Usually $400)
TCL 32S305 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model) - $130 (Usually $200)