In this webinar, we talk specifically about the new stimulus bill and how it directly affects almost all real estate investors and agents.
Watch this special webinar replay below.
We focus on bringing clarity to important details, including the following:
- Who qualifies for this financial assistance, including sole proprietors and self-employed
- What exactly the “Keeping American Workers Paid and Employed Act” is
- Where you can go for your share of the $367 Billion dollars of assistance
- When you can apply for assistance
- Why they are forgiving the loans for businesses that follow protocol
- How will they calculate your maximum loan amount
In addition, we answer the questions EVERY real estate entrepreneur is facing, like:
- Am I eligible? (probably yes)
- Do I have to use other loans or credit first?
- These loans are non-recourse – what does that mean?
- What can I use the loan proceeds for?
- How long will it take for me to receive the money?
- What exactly is forgiven?
This topic is something that can be a huge help to you and your business, as long as you have the right information and know how to take advantage of it.
Watch the replay above or listen to the podcast here.
Sign up today to receive the whitepaper “Paycheck Protection Program for Real Estate Professionals” and a calculator to help you calculate your loan and grant amount.