In this webinar, we interview John Bowens of Equity Trust on why right now is the perfect time to establish self-directed accounts and how you can be ready for the buying opportunities that will arise in the near future.
Watch this webinar replay below.
They discuss the following topics in detail:
- How to increase the yield on Real Estate Investments through Self-Directed IRA tax-mitigation strategies
- How to buy rentals and perform fix & flips with a SDIRA
- How other investors are creating wealth with their SDIRA’s
- Why now is a great time to self-direct AND get ready for buying opportunities
Our experts also discuss:
- CARES ACT SEC. 2103 - When is the right time to access your IRA funds and when to leave them alone
- Solo K for self-employed individuals (<<= don’t know what this is? Make sure you watch the replay or listen to the podcast!)
- Partnering of accounts to do a larger investment and why this is a good idea
- What is a Real Estate Joint Venture? Discover how you can do a minority investment share, but get the majority of the investment profit.
Remember, people over profits is our number one priority. However, new buying opportunities will arise, creating win-win types of situations for both investors and sellers and we want you to be ready for them.
About John Bowens
John Bowens, Sr. National Education Speaker and Retail Sales Manager at Equity Trust, provides educational resources to real estate and alternative asset investors. Through years of experience working with self-directed IRA investors and holding positions in contracting, operations and building management, John has developed an educational curriculum that delves deep into the lesser known aspects of IRA investment techniques.
About Equity Trust
Equity Trust is a financial services company, headquartered in Cleveland, OH that enables individual investors to diversify investment portfolios through alternative asset classes, including real estate, tax liens, private equity, and precious metals.
Watch the replay above or listen to the podcast here.